• To promote the religious awareness of Muslim women and to highlight their identity and develop their culture in accordance with the requirements of the times and consistent with the teachings of the Islamic religion.
• Support and empower women in the political, economic and social life of our country and its communities and increase their participation in human and sustainable development.
• Collecting and revising all the sources of Islamic legislation, as follows: Women and work to promote and downgrade to the ground.
• Review and develop laws on women's rights, especially in the field of education and work and develop their economic capabilities.
• The establishment of forums and women's global forums to help to gather and discuss women's issues and anti-ideas devaluing their values.
• To establish contacts with all women leaders in the world and to seek to double the empowerment of women in international and regional organizations and the United Nations.